Traffic / Criminal Offenses
- We accept cash when paying in person at the office
- We accept cashier's checks and money orders
- We accept credit/debit cards online or over the phone through Official Payments
We do not accept personal checks on any fines.
We do make payment plan agreements (PDF) under certain conditions, there is an additional $25 fee added to the fine if not paid within 30 days from date of judgment. The additional fee is a requirement of State Law and cannot be waived by the court.
- We accept cash, cashier's checks and money orders.
How Payments Can Be Made
- Payments can be made in person at the office, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Payments can be made through the mail.
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card either by internet or telephone. Instructions are available in both English and Spanish.
Before making a payment via credit/debit card you must first call the court at 940-683-4244 to get all required information for proper processing of your payment. You will need to know the following before proceeding with your payment:
- Amount that you need to pay. No partial payments unless there is a payout agreement
- Be sure to get the confirmation number when your payment has been accepted by official payments
- Bureau Code Number: 6592
- A convenience fee of $5.95 is charged on all payments paid online or over the phone
- Docket Number or Cause Number
- Payments may take 5 business days to process
Credit/debit cards accepted over the phone:
- Call 800-272-9829
- Call the court at 940-683-4244 to obtain the exact amount owed and your case number
- Select Option Number 3
Our Jurisdiction Code is 6592.
Credit cards accepted online at Official Payments:
- Call the court at 940-433-2969 to obtain the exact amount owed and your case number
- Go to Official Payments
- Select Local Payments
Enter Jurisdiction Code 6627.